Alpha Team Leader
Sexy

Sexy

chuckjim:

OCS Phase 3 at FOB Goldbar

usnatarchives:

Omaha Beach and Utah Beach were two of five sectors that made up the Allied invasion of German occupied France. They are located on the coast of Normandy, facing the English Channel, and are each 5 miles long.

Taking Omaha was the responsibility of the United States soldiers, with sea transport and naval artillery support provided by the U.S. Navy and elements of the British Royal Navy. 

These two maps of Omaha beach alerted the 1st and 29th U.S. Divisions, the 5th Ranger Battalion, and 5th Engineer Special Brigade to the expected obstacles that they would encounter when they landed on June 6, 1944.

In addition to the U.S., British and Canadian soldiers assaulted Utah Beach. These two maps of Utah Beach alerted the VII U.S. Corps and the U.S. 82nd and 101st Airborne Divisions to the obstacles that they would encounter when they landed.

Maps from the records from the Army Map Service (RG 77)

Fort Hood sex-assault prevention officer who ‘recruited cash-strapped female soldiers in prostitution ring serving high-ranking officials’
FLX was rather dissappointing
90% of the TACS are full retard, the other 10% are just semi retarded.
4 days in the field with the same set of clothes. Time for a much needed shower

4 days in the field with the same set of clothes. Time for a much needed shower

sapper-mike:

While I love dogging on em, the proper terminology for this is military logic. It’s applied evenly throughout the armed forces.

sapper-mike:

While I love dogging on em, the proper terminology for this is military logic. It’s applied evenly throughout the armed forces.

the-pink-mist:

letskeepthisasecret-babe:

the-pink-mist:

That’s one hell of a fighting position you fellas built there.

ITS IN LEBANON
THIS ONE HAS BETTER PICTURES:
http://pkwot.blogspot.com/2013/08/strangest-monument-in-lebanon.html










HOW THE FUCK DID I MISS THIS LAST SUMMER? FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK.

the-pink-mist:

letskeepthisasecret-babe:

the-pink-mist:

That’s one hell of a fighting position you fellas built there.

ITS IN LEBANON

THIS ONE HAS BETTER PICTURES:

http://pkwot.blogspot.com/2013/08/strangest-monument-in-lebanon.html

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

imageimage

HOW THE FUCK DID I MISS THIS LAST SUMMER? FUCK FUCKITY FUCK FUCK FUCK.

PATRIOTS DAY is the day that celebrates the “Shot Heard round the World” and the beginning of The American Revolution 239 years ago. On the morning of April 19th 1775, members of the 1st Middlesex Regiment met British Regulars on the field of battle in Lexington thus beginning the war. Both the 1-181st and 1-182nd Infantry Regiments can trace their lineage to the Middlesex Regiment. The 181st later branched off with the 2nd Middlesex Regiment which was formed on February 19th 1776. Both regiments are the only units in the United States Army that carry Campaign Streamers from Lexington on their Regimental Colors and are the oldest units in the U.S. Army.
I start every morning off with my 12 ga pump action

I start every morning off with my 12 ga pump action